Thursday, December 30, 2010

Learning About Blogging: How to Start a Blog

 There is lot to learn about blogging. When I started it was overwhelming to say the least. I loved writing and I had ideas but technical part was just too much. Now that I have been doing it for over 2 years, I am getting hang of web issues and learning blog language enough to help other newbies right now, where I was not too long ago. Take it slow, and do not let anyone tell you that you have to spend money to make money.

You can start a free blog on blogger like I have here, when you are ready or make money, all you need to pay money on good domain (usually $10-15) and hosting (usually $6-8 per month). Take it slowly and learn from others. Check out Home Business Tips blog and start your own business.


You can learn more about it by clicking above.

Check out Blog books:

Problogger


Blogging for Dummies

No comments:

Post a Comment