Monday, January 10, 2011

Is sitesell scam? How to make money with sitesell

Let's get this, starting a blog can be overwhelming sometimes. You can start with free blogger platform or host it on your site. Hosting on your site has benefits but can be overwhelming to set everything.

Starting a blog was overwhelming for me in the beginning, I simply did not know what hosting, word press, jhoomla, html meant or I like to believe myself to be smart but I am simply not technical enough to set all up. I tried hiring web expert to help me, they just simply charged too much. Until much later, I found one of the best and friendliest web design team who listened patiently to my silly questions and answered them without making me feel bad. They helped me get  started first.

At the start before my self hosting days, someone told me about sitesell, they set up a website and design and plugins (technical behind the scene part) and all I had to do was writing, which I knew I could do. But I like to always research before buying or trying anything, so should you. I found that many people thought sitesell was a scam and stay away from it. It was hopeless for me, as I did not want to fall for scam in the beginning of my blogging career, if there was any left.

That night, I went to sleep feeling down and sad. I prayed to god (yes, I do believe in God) to show me the way. and I was finally able to sleep. Next day when I went out for lunch with a friend, she introduced me a new person and we started talking about making more money as our job was barely paying bills. That new person said that she has a site from sitesell about crafting, which she loved and she was making about $220 per month on side for now. One day she thought of making enough money so she can quit her job. So, I told her, wait I thought it is a scam.

She told me, some people do feel that it is scam as you have to pay $300 plus dollars per year, but she says she makes over 2500 a year now, so there is profit for her. I asked her how long she was doing it as I thought it was beginner luck for her. But she said she was doing for 10 months. She also told me, there is no easy money, you will have to work hard and provide value in anything you do and eventually will make money.
God really answered my prayers and with her help, I signed up under her my very first site and I did not make money for some time but after 4 months or so, I made a little money and it was all passive. Meaning, my hard work was working and paying me when I was not working on site also.

Since then I have moved on and I also use self hosted blog too but I have kept one sitesell site still and it is making me $319 last month. Find out if that is right for you or not. Sitesell surely is not a scam as it is working for many people, it might work for you, only you can tell.

check it out here Leave Site Building for reasonable price. Hope you find it useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment